“What Is Something About Yourself That Sounds Totally Made Up But Is 100% Real?” (47 Answers)
There is only so much that you can add to a story until it becomes hard to believe. Yet, when you really think about it, belief is subjective, yet saying that something has a non-zero chance of happening is based on hardcore theoretical probability that can be measured and scientifically deduced. So, based on that logic, even the most unlikely stories might still be true.
- Family Drama Ensues After Brother Refused To Lend His Sibling His New Truck To Transport 3,000 Lb. Of Concrete
- Artist Paints Home Interior And Objects To Create A 2D Illusion, And Here Are 33 Pictures Of Her Work Interview With Artist
- Here are 20 Of My Favorite Photographs Of Dogs Playing In Autumn
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 115 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids
- 75 Times People Tried To Correct Others But Embarrassed Themselves Instead, As Shared On This Facebook Group