“What’s Your ‘Sir, This Is A Wendy’s’ Moment?” (36 Answers)
Wendy’s is a fast-food restaurant but is known for more than just that. It also has a wonderful Twitter account where people come to get a good laugh at their savage roasts, and its name is used in a meme started by the iconic TV series The Office.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread