135 Historic Photos And The Stories Behind Them, Shared By The Instagram Page “History Colored”
I know it’s hard to imagine, but there was once a time where we couldn’t just snap pics on our iPhones and edit whatever filters our hearts desired onto them. Yes, once upon a time, all photos were taken in black and white. And while these vintage black and white images are undeniably beautiful, there is something extra special about being able to see historical photographs in color. Thankfully, with the technology we have at our fingertips today, artists all over the world are working to bring color and new life to old photos to give us a deeper understanding of the past.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)