78 Incredible Moments From Old Hollywood Captured On Camera And Shared On This Instragram Account
Old Hollywood was known for its glitz and glamour, for its brightly shining stars like Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland. The Golden Age of Hollywood was a time between the ’20s and ’60s when the studio system ruled, meaning the Big Five studios controlled the film industry and the stars they made contacts with. Today, in times of individuality and independence, this would be hardly imaginable.
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best
- People Share 104 ‘Then And Now’ Pics To Show How Time Changes Everything (New Pics)