“Educating People By Sharing The Most Powerful Moments In History”: 57 Fascinating Images From The “History Photographed” Instagram Account
Learning about history is always fun; truth is stranger than fiction. But a history lesson is even more exciting when there are images to coincide with fascinating stories. Allow me to introduce the “History In Pictures” Instagram account. With 4.4 million followers and over 3,600 posts, @HistoryPhotographed is famous for sharing some of the most interesting pictures that you may have never seen before.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’