“History In Color”: 30 Beautifully Colorized Historical Photographs
Reading about history helps us better understand ourselves and the world around us, but exploring it through visual examples can make our past seem even more real. Like looking at old photographs that let us in on the undoubtedly captivating moments that we may have forgotten or weren’t even aware of. However, the color palette we usually associate with these images is a narrow one — black and white. While faded and scratched monochrome photos do have their charm, they can make it difficult for us to relate to the past.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)