I Colourised 11 Photos From Over 140 Years Ago Showing The Scenes From Victorian England
In the mid-1870s, Scottish photographer John Thomson captured the daily toil and struggle of the ‘street folks’ of London, in a series of photos that laid the foundations for modern photojournalism. Working with a radical journalist called Adolphe Smith, Thomson produced a monthly magazine ‘Street Life in London’ from 1876 to 1877.
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It