Someone Asked Historians To Share History’s Biggest ‘Middle Finger’ Moments, And 30 People Delivered
We’re pretty big fans of history, back in school, as well as now. But hidden among the tales about treaties, important battles, and biographies of the people who helped shape the world as we live in now, are some truly epic tidbits that you might not know about. These are moments in history that are—there’s really no other word for it—cool. And they’re what some of us may have been regaling our friends with at dinner parties to show off how much we know.
- Family Drama Ensues After Brother Refused To Lend His Sibling His New Truck To Transport 3,000 Lb. Of Concrete
- Artist Paints Home Interior And Objects To Create A 2D Illusion, And Here Are 33 Pictures Of Her Work Interview With Artist
- Here are 20 Of My Favorite Photographs Of Dogs Playing In Autumn
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 115 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids
- 75 Times People Tried To Correct Others But Embarrassed Themselves Instead, As Shared On This Facebook Group