This Japanese Artist Creates Melancholic And Existentially Deep Anime-Style Illustrations (37 New Pics)
While some illustrations are very clear in what they portray, sometimes such drawings can become a little bit too “on the nose.” The works of authors like avogado6 are more poetic and enigmatic than that, and they make their viewer pause a little bit and reflect.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview