41 Times People Were Hit With The Realization That They Are Adults, As Shared By Folks On This Online Group
I remember when I was 18, I thought that the 16-year-old me was a dumb little boy. When I became 20, I felt the same way about my 18-year-old self. When I turned 22, same feeling about my 20-year-old self. And so it went until I became 26 when I finally started to feel like, yah, I’m an adult now, and I make good adult decisions. It just felt like it.
- Family Drama Ensues After Brother Refused To Lend His Sibling His New Truck To Transport 3,000 Lb. Of Concrete
- Artist Paints Home Interior And Objects To Create A 2D Illusion, And Here Are 33 Pictures Of Her Work Interview With Artist
- Here are 20 Of My Favorite Photographs Of Dogs Playing In Autumn
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 115 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids
- 75 Times People Tried To Correct Others But Embarrassed Themselves Instead, As Shared On This Facebook Group