30 Cringy And Embarrassing People Who Got Totally Blindsided By Their Internet ‘Fame’
Over the past few decades, society has transitioned to turning to the internet for everything. Shopping, watching movies and shows, keeping in touch with our friends and family members, and even as a way to turn regular people into celebrities. Today, the idea of the influencer is nothing new, as the word has even been in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary since 2019, but depending on who you ask, the word can have a positive or negative connotation.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread