49 Wild Stories That Illustrate What It’s Like Being A Mystery Shopper Or Getting A Secret Visit From One
Working as a mystery shopper is often marketed as a super flexible part-time opportunity for students. You (supposedly) get paid for your time, choose the hours you work, and scoop up some freebies along the way. What’s not to like, right? Well, a lot of things.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone