64 People Open Up About The Work Secrets They Had To Keep Because They Signed An NDA
If you expected that the biggest secret you’d keep in life was who actually ate the last chocolate-chip cookie at home, then, unfortunately, you’re very wrong. Odds are that you had to sign some sort of non-disclosure agreement (NDA) at some point in your life. Corporate wants its employees to protect its secrets and needs to guard its profits, and they use legally binding contracts to do so. NDAs are also useful tools to protect the interests of private citizens, as well as businesses that are negotiating with one another.
- Only People With Rare Body Features Joined This Thread And Shared 39 Of Their Body Anomalies
- 20 Folks Online Are Sharing Stories About Unprofessional Recruiters As This Person Told That They Left A Job Interview After An Hour Waiting
- 80 Times People Were Genuinely Surprised By How Wholesome These Celebrities Are In Real Life
- FBI’s Search Of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Estate Provoked 33 Twitter Users To Share Their Reactions
- Longtime Worker Gets Fired For Being Late For The First Time Ever, So His Colleagues Let The Boss Know They’re Not Disposable