64 People Reveal The Things They Remain Salty About No Matter How Much Time Passes
You may have heard that the best way to get over a past wrong is to forgive the perpetrator. But as with most things in life, that’s usually much easier said than done. No matter if we need to pardon ourselves or someone else.
- Scamming Loser Demands New Girlfriend Drop Out of College to Pay For His Car Repairs, Internet Suspects a ‘Tinder Swindler’
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best