65 Times Service Industry Workers Celebrated Moments Of ‘Instant Karma’ After Dealing With Extremely Rude Customers
They say there are no bad customers, only wrong attitudes. But anyone who’s ever worked in the service industry will tell you that’s far from the truth. Customers who rant for hours on end, who snap their fingers at you, and forget to treat you as a human being are just a few things from the list. Unfortunately, dealing with irrational behaviors is nothing new, and there’s often not a thing you can do but respond in a respectful manner.
- Rude Woman Shoves Keys at Hospital Patient, They Dump Them in the Trash
- Corporate Demands 10 Cents for Call Fee, Employee Ensures Processing Is More Expensive Than Actual Payment
- Bookstore Employee Shows What It’s Like to Use the “Gentle Parenting” Technique on Entitled Customers
- 50 Family Members Showing Just How Much They Love And Support Their LGBTQ+ Kids And Grandkids (New Pics)
- 50 Animals That Don’t Get The Recognition They Absolutely Deserve, As Shared In This Informative Online Thread