88 People Describe Their Worst Roommate Ever
A good roommate won’t “borrow” your stuff without asking. They will clean up after themselves and respect one’s need for quiet time. A bad one, on the contrary, will repeatedly find ways to violate your personal space and all the healthy boundaries that allow two people to live under the same roof without strangling each other.
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 30 Of The Saddest And Most Honest Answers
- The ‘Anti-Work’ Facebook Group Shows The Dark Side Of Late-Stage Capitalism, And Here Are 35 Of Its Most Powerful Posts (New Pics)
- 30 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)
- 30 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
- 40 People Share Things That Happened That Are So Rare, They Seem Nearly Impossible (New Pics) Interview