“I Grew Up Thinking”: 30 People Share The Random Things They Thought When They Were Growing Up, And Almost Everyone Finds It Relatable
It’s the lens of your past experiences through which you understand the world. But when you’re just a kid and haven’t been around for long enough, or simply lack guidance from adults, you will formulate your own interpretations of how everything works.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges