If You’re Feeling Confused By The English Language, These 30 Tips By The “Pronunciation Mistake” Twitter Account May Clear Things Up
The English language is a tricky matter of business. Whether you came into this world speaking your native tongue from day one or just got on board, many aspects of English are confusing and even ridiculous. The spelling, the grammar, the pronunciations, the meanings that contradict one another, and — obviously — the exceptions to every rule. Even when you memorize everything to a T, you somehow manage to mess something up in the most mortifying way.
- 30 Events That Recently Turned 100 Years Old And Show How Different Or Similar Life Was Then, Shared In This Online Group
- 35 Times ‘Insane’ Parents Did Things That Were So Absurd, They Got Shamed Online
- “I Can’t Go Back”: 30 Expensive Purchases That Really Paid Off, As Shared By People In This Online Thread
- 50 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice
- 50 Of The Most Curiosity-Inducing Historical Photographs (New Pics)