“Money Talks, Wealth Whispers”: 43 People Are Sharing Small Things That Scream “I’m Rich”
There are plenty of stories about the lavish spending of the rich and famous. Athletes, movie stars, and business moguls love to flash their designer clothes, sports cars, and yachts. But some of them, often the most successful, live incredibly basic lives, just like the rest of us do. Just not out of necessity. They have the cash to bathe in splendor and excess; they just choose not to.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back