People Are Sharing Impulse Buys Under $30 That Were Worth Every Single Penny In This Viral Twitter Thread (40 Answers)
We’ve all had it. A surprise madcap moment that takes you on a journey of spotting an object to adding it to your bag, to bringing it to the checkout, to paying an unforeseen amount of money, with or without a guilty pleasure in what feels like an eternity that lasted seconds. No commitment, no time to reflect, zero anticipation about the future.
- Landlord Forces Tennant to Show Apartment, They Bluntly Reveal Every Issue With the Place
- Absurd Situations And Silly Humor: 70 Comics By Paul Woods Interview With Artist
- Over $330,000 Raised For Burger King Employee Who Received Cheap ‘Goodie Bag’ After 27 Years Of Loyal Work
- People Are Revealing Everyday Things They Had To Cut Back On Due To Rising Inflation, Here Are 41 Of The Most Relatable Answers
- 107 Examples Of Horribly-Designed Stairs (New Pics)