People In This Thread Are Sharing How Fashion Choices Might Make You An Easy Or An Impossible Target For Pickpockets (29 Posts)
Sometimes, you just wish you could have eyes in the back of your head. After all, whether you’re traveling abroad or strolling around in your own crowded area, slick pickpockets may be watching your every move. With larceny-theft cases soaring in many American cities such as San Francisco, Chicago, and NYC, lifting phones and wallets seems to only be getting easier. And not only because tricksters have mastered their sleight of hand movements — our wardrobe choices affect their steals too.
- Management Vowed To Get This Employee Canned If She Failed To Complete 3 Pages Worth Of Tasks In An Hour
- Person Says Their Side Of The Fence Looks Awful After Neighbor Painted Only Theirs
- This Comics Artist Makes People Laugh With Only One Image (95 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- I Photographed Dutch Heather Throughout Each Season And It Looks Like A Dream (16 Pics)
- Photographer Takes Aerial Photos Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico In His Series “Carpoolers” (86 Pics)