30 Things That A Lot Of Moms Have In Common And People On Twitter Can’t Understand How It Works Interview
Everyone has a different experience and a different relationship with their mom, but weirdly enough, there are things that almost all of them do. Maybe it’s a generation thing or every mom gets a manual of very specific things that aren’t necessarily related to parenting that they have to do when they become moms.
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges
- “The Child Is Not Actually Going To Remember”: Woman Asks If A Bottle Of Champagne Is An Appropriate Gift To Bring To A One-Year-Old’s Birthday
- People List 96 Major Red Flags To Spot During A Job Interview That Scream ‘Bad Working Environment’
- “People Who Watch Security Cameras For A Living, What Creepy Things Have You Tried To Forget?”: 83 People Share Unsettling Stories
- 53 Discontinued Foods That Need To Come Back Immediately, As Shared In This Online Thread