49 People Reveal How Parental Leave Works In Their Home Countries
Across the vast majority of Planet Earth, paid parental leave is a matter of fact. All that differs is just how many weeks parents get to spend uninterrupted with their newborn munchkins before they get back to the rat race. The average length of leave, globally, is 29 weeks. However, the United States is one of just seven countries with no national paid maternity leave.
- 30 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
- “That’s It, I’m Hair Shaming”: 50 Times People Couldn’t Hold Back From Roasting Tragic Haircuts
- This Twitter Page Is Digging Up The Weirdest, Funniest, And Most Mysterious Places On Google Earth (45 Pics)
- Guy Is Sharing Useful Tips He Wishes He Had Known Sooner, And Here Are 30 Of The Best Ones (New Posts)
- 50 Amazing DIY Woodworking Pieces People Have Shared In This Online Group (New Pics)