It’s Time For The Best Parenting Tweets Of The Month, And Here Are 105 That Might Crack You Up (May Edition)
It’s that time of the month again when moms and dads have yet another 31 days of parenting in the books. Welcome to Bored Panda’s list featuring parenting tweets: May edition! Because when it’s hard being a mom and dad, it’s also really fun, but time goes by and soon everything turns into memories.
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best
- People Share 104 ‘Then And Now’ Pics To Show How Time Changes Everything (New Pics)