105 Inspiring Pics From People Who Lost So Much Weight They’re Virtually Unrecognizable (New Pics)
The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) reported that nearly 1 in 3 US adults are overweight. More than 2 in 5 adults have obesity. Meanwhile, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, almost half (49.1 percent) of adults have made an effort to lose weight.
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It