122 Times Situations Turned Unexpectedly Wholesome (New Pics)
Sometimes we need to brace ourselves before hopping online. Reading the news and scrolling through social media can be unexpectedly distressing experiences. You never know what tragic event has occurred since the last time you checked in with the world, but we can expect one thing: the news is usually filled with more upsetting stories than uplifting ones.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’