27 Stories Of Future Spouses Who Were Left Or Practically Left At The Altar, As Told By Folks In This Online Community
Do you remember the famous romantic comedy “Runaway Bride”? In fact, it turns out that the filmmakers could well write in the credits “based on true events.” Of course, not everyone runs away from their wedding as many as four times, like the heroine played by Julia Roberts, but stories about weddings that broke down literally at the altar, as it turns out, are not so rare.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges