30 Delusional And Completely Out-Of-Touch Things People Heard Others Say (New Answers)
Nobody can be correct 100% of the time. We’ve all been misinformed at one point or another, whether it was believing a commonly spread myth (no, that gum you swallowed by accident did not sit in your stomach for seven years) or misunderstanding a situation until more information became available. It’s completely natural for our ideas to grow and develop over time, but confidently spreading objectively wrong ideas is another thing.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’