30 Examples Of What Young People Have Had Enough Of Hearing From Older People, Shared In This Online Community
When we were kids parents taught us to be respectful towards older people than us and we did, because they had more knowledge and experience, so it seemed that they knew better and we couldn’t disagree with them or oppose their views. But growing up you start to realize that actually, adults don’t actually always know what they are doing, how things work and their knowledge might be expired.
- Guy Disgusted By Brother’s Behavior At His Kid’s Birthday Party Finally Calls Him Out, Asks If It Was Too Much
- Apartment Complex Owner Pulls ‘Nuclear Revenge’ On The Site Manager Who Was In Charge Of His Property But Neglected It Instead
- 89 Spot-On Memes About Office Life, As Shared By The “Corporate Bish” Instagram Account Interview With Author
- 99 Times Kids Threw Savage Burns At Adults And They Landed Beautifully
- 43 Experts Share What Food Myths People Need To Finally Stop Believing