30 Of The Best Reactions From The Internet To Biden Canceling Student Loan Debt
It’s official. President Biden announced on Wednesday a new student loan forgiveness plan that would wipe out significant amounts of debt for tens of millions of Americans. He said the long-awaited plan would erase $10,000 in debt for those earning less than $125,000 per year (or $250,000 for households) and $20,000 for recipients of Pell Grants — for students with the greatest financial need.
- This Online Group Is Dedicated To “Exploring The Past Through Historical Photographs”, And Here Are 95 Of The Most Interesting Examples (New Pics)
- Disappointed Tourists Explain Why They’ll Never Visit These 30 Countries Again
- People Share 30 Luxuries That Used To Be Just Normal Things Interview
- This Artist Draws Sarcastic Comics With Twisted Endings (40 Pics) Interview With Artist
- “I’m Not A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom”: 50 Neat Mom Memes That Sum Up The Absurdity And Hilarity Of Raising Kids (New Pics)