30 Of The Most Annoying Tourist Moments Shared By People Who Live In Holiday Destinations Interview
Have you dreamed of moving to the Big Apple your entire life? Starting each morning with a bagel in your hand and the sound of angry New Yorkers shouting at taxis and slow-walkers as you make your commute to work. Or perhaps Paris is more your speed? A buttery croissant and the scent of urine on the streets might be your preferred way of waking up. As much as we enjoy taking vacations to these popular tourist destinations, the experience of being a local is quite different than what we might imagine.
- 30 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
- “That’s It, I’m Hair Shaming”: 50 Times People Couldn’t Hold Back From Roasting Tragic Haircuts
- This Twitter Page Is Digging Up The Weirdest, Funniest, And Most Mysterious Places On Google Earth (45 Pics)
- Guy Is Sharing Useful Tips He Wishes He Had Known Sooner, And Here Are 30 Of The Best Ones (New Posts)
- 50 Amazing DIY Woodworking Pieces People Have Shared In This Online Group (New Pics)