30 Of The Most Interesting Answers To “What Are People Stupidly Proud Of?” Posted In This Online Group
Pride is a feeling that can be both constructive and destructive. Healthy pride often inspires positive behavior, however, the unhealthy aspect of it can make one arrogant and self-centered. Appreciating one’s own growth and achievement is definitely a self-esteem booster, but overindulgence and comparison may lead to unpleasant consequences.
- 50 Wholesome Animal Pics To Give You Some Serious Animal Therapy (New Pics) Interview
- 50 People Share The Most Extreme Cases Of Helicopter Parenting That They’ve Witnessed
- Dad Of 4 Girls Tweets Conversations With His Daughters, And It’s Impossible Not To Laugh At Them (50 New Tweets)
- 35 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
- “My Son And Husband Always Turn Up Their Noses At Meat Alternatives”: Woman Serves Fake Meat To See If They Actually Hate It