30 People Warn Tourists About Common Scams In Their Countries
Exploring foreign territory is an extremely fulfilling and relaxing experience. But as much as we would like to drift into that easygoing mode and soak up our novel surroundings, we shouldn’t drop our guard. No one is immune to falling prey to a scheme, not even the most sophisticated and savvy travelers. Being unfamiliar with local people and their customs makes us liable to deception, and nothing ruins an adventure more than crooked opportunists robbing us of our money.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview