30 Simple Yet Eye-Opening Tips About Work And Life From This Organizational Psychologist
It’s no secret that burnout is one of the most common workplace diseases (along with boredom) in modern organizations. In fact, this recent study found that 95% of human resource leaders admit employee burnout is sabotaging workforce retention. So beware of the rapid workforce turnover before you take on a job offer.
- Younger Siblings Confess How Their Older Siblings Hilariously Traumatized Them When They Were Little
- 25 Rare Insults That Brutalized People In The Most Specific of Ways
- People Are Sharing 30 Things Their Teachers Did That Made Everyone Respect Them Or Had Quite The Opposite Effect
- 30 Women Joined This Thread To Share Their Proposal Stories When They Said ‘No’
- The Internet Encourages This Guy To Ask Out His Gym Bro On A Date And When He Does, He Says ‘Yes’