35 Times Women Had Enough And Said “That’s Not How Women Work”
Recent data reveals an alarming education gap that continues to fuel period stigma and misinformation, as nearly one in 10 men (8%) believe menstruation attracts sharks in the sea. With half the population experiencing a period every month, it’s hard to wrap your head around what a lack of knowledge men have about women’s bodies.
- 120 Unphotoshopped Pics That Look Fake But Are 100% Real (New Pics)
- 95 Times People Spotted Such Hilarious And Absurd Signs, They Had To Share Them On This Facebook Group
- “They Both Looked At Me With Disgust”: Delusional Neighbor Keyed Author’s Car Over Erotic Books, So She Called The Police
- 120 Pics That Look Fake But Are 100% Real (New Pics)
- ‘Dogspotting’ Is A Group Where People Share Their Pure and Hilarious Encounters with Random Dogs (New 104 Pics)