36 Unexpected Habits People Learnt In Jail And Still Do In Their Everyday Life, As Shared In This Online Community
We often hear about criminals reoffending once they are released from prison and that makes us believe that people don’t change. But prison is an environment that definitely changes people, whether it is for better or worse.
- Guy Disgusted By Brother’s Behavior At His Kid’s Birthday Party Finally Calls Him Out, Asks If It Was Too Much
- Apartment Complex Owner Pulls ‘Nuclear Revenge’ On The Site Manager Who Was In Charge Of His Property But Neglected It Instead
- 89 Spot-On Memes About Office Life, As Shared By The “Corporate Bish” Instagram Account Interview With Author
- 99 Times Kids Threw Savage Burns At Adults And They Landed Beautifully
- 43 Experts Share What Food Myths People Need To Finally Stop Believing