37 Things That People Changed Their Opinions On After Learning More About Them
Have you ever been extremely passionate about a topic just to years later look back and be embarrassed that you ever felt that way? Maybe it was supporting a certain politician or animal rights group in college, but since then you’ve realized they don’t represent your beliefs as much as you once thought. The beauty of being human is that we can form opinions on anything, and those opinions aren’t static.
- Scamming Loser Demands New Girlfriend Drop Out of College to Pay For His Car Repairs, Internet Suspects a ‘Tinder Swindler’
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best