37 “Why Are You Booing At Me? I’m Right!” Moments That People In This Online Group Experienced
Doubting your own knowledge is normal and it is actually a sign of intelligence, because even the great Greek philosopher once said “I know that I know nothing.” But there are times when you actually know something, but others are not that informed, so you are left in the place of a fool.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges