44 Giveaways That Someone Is American, As Described By Non-Americans
Traveling is one of the most enriching experiences in life. You discover different parts of the world, soak in new cultures, and gain new perspectives that help you become a well-rounded person. After all, you learn about all the similarities and differences your homeland shares with these faraway territories. But at the same time, people over there also observe that you’re far, far away from a local.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice