45 Men Join This Wholesome Thread Of Sharing Things They Enjoy, Ignoring The Connotation They Are ‘Unmasculine’
Modern society is gradually blurring the lines between things that used to be considered strictly “masculine” or “feminine”, both in the professional and personal spheres. What was taken for granted half a century ago is now certainly being criticized and rethought.
- People Share 50 Hilariously Accurate Names Kids Gave Things After Guy Reveals What His Niece Calls Aquariums
- 45 Of The Pettiest Beliefs People In This Online Group Would Stand By, No Matter What
- 35 Strange Secret Rooms These People Found In Their Homes, Shared In This Online Thread
- 50 Shower Thoughts That Make A Lot Of Sense, As Shared On This Online Page (New Pics) Interview
- Someone Asks What Current Trend Will Be The Most Regrettable 20 Years From Now, And 35 People Don’t Hold Back