47 Folks Online Share Tragic Truths That They Have Managed To Come To Terms With
As you probably know, scientists distinguish five main stages of any person’s perception of the inevitable: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and, finally, the last stage – acceptance. When a person has already completely resigned themselves to the inevitability of something that was so hard to fit in one’s mind, with the existence of a sad truth, a new reality is thus formed. And no matter how difficult it is to admit that one’s friend or relative is terminally ill, that we will never see the people closest to us again, that some of us are doomed to loneliness until the very end of our lives, sooner or later comes the realization of any sad fact. As painful as this realization may be.
- Someone Wonders: “In 50 Years, What Will People Be Nostalgic For?” And 50 People Give Answers Interview With Author
- 30 Entitled And Rude Relatives That Will Probably Make You Appreciate Your Family More By The End Of This List (New Pics)
- 50 Times People Decided To Make Something For Their Wedding Themselves Instead Of Buying It And Proudly Shared The Results
- 50 Of The Best Doppelganger Photos Shared In The “Walmart Celebrities” Online Group
- 59 Times People Decided To Make Something For Their Wedding Themselves Instead Of Buying It And Proudly Shared The Results