47 Folks Online Share Tragic Truths That They Have Managed To Come To Terms With
As you probably know, scientists distinguish five main stages of any person’s perception of the inevitable: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and, finally, the last stage – acceptance. When a person has already completely resigned themselves to the inevitability of something that was so hard to fit in one’s mind, with the existence of a sad truth, a new reality is thus formed. And no matter how difficult it is to admit that one’s friend or relative is terminally ill, that we will never see the people closest to us again, that some of us are doomed to loneliness until the very end of our lives, sooner or later comes the realization of any sad fact. As painful as this realization may be.
- Parent Stands Ground When Son’s Ex-Girlfriend Reveals She’s Pregnant, Demands Paternity Test
- Rude Woman Shoves Keys at Hospital Patient, They Dump Them in the Trash
- Corporate Demands 10 Cents for Call Fee, Employee Ensures Processing Is More Expensive Than Actual Payment
- Bookstore Employee Shows What It’s Like to Use the “Gentle Parenting” Technique on Entitled Customers
- 50 Family Members Showing Just How Much They Love And Support Their LGBTQ+ Kids And Grandkids (New Pics)