58 Passive-Aggressive Ways These Customer Service Workers Have Gotten Revenge On Rude Customers
Most people don’t need to be reminded to have good manners. Treating people with respect and kindness should be second nature, as we were all taught the “golden rule” at a young age. But even the most rude individuals usually know not to mess with people who are bringing them food, beverages or helping them make a purchase. Why even tempt someone to spit in your coffee or overcharge you for a flight? Yet somehow, there are still entitled people out there who play with fire and treat customer service employees poorly.
- 50 Movies You May Have Missed A Well-Known Actor In Because They Weren’t Famous Yet
- 48 “Mildly Interesting” Things People Stumbled Upon In Real Life, As Shared By This Dedicated Twitter Page
- I Always Wanted To Be A Cartoonist, 25 Years Later, I’m Finally Doing It, And Here Are My Best 24 Comics
- Someone Asks “People Who Grew Up With Strict Parents: What Was Their Most Unreasonable Rule?” And 84 People Give Honest Answers
- 117 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice