67 Older Internet Users Share The Things They Want Everyone 30 And Under To Know About Life
Turning 30 is a huge milestone—but it’s not the end of the world. Any bigger anniversary is a time to reflect on the past, evaluate your present, and make plans for the future. And as it happens, hindsight is always 20/20: sometimes we wish we could go back in time and give our past selves a few pieces of great advice to make life more joyful and far less problematic.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges