72 Times People Spotted Funny Pride Signs And Just Had To Share Them With Others
June is coming to an end, which means Pride month is too… but there’s still time to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community and its individuals, defend equal rights, reject discrimination, and support the right for every individual to live the life they are and love the way they wish. It’s celebrated annually in June in honor of the Stonewall riots, which took place in New York City in June 1969.
- Restaurant Owner Berates Customers For Not Tipping Their Servers Who Work For $3 An Hour, Faces Major Backlash Online
- This Engineer Grew Tired Of Her Male Coworker’s Domineering Behavior, She Started Calling Him ‘Emotional’ Around The Office
- “You Are So Beaut-OHGOD!”: 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics)
- “That’s It, I’m Wedding Shaming”: 40 Times People Just Had To Shame These Weddings Online (New Posts)
- 35 Times People Said “Nope, I’m Never Coming To This House Again” When Visiting Someone