74 Ex-Millionaires Share What They Did To Lose Their Money
Talking about social mobility, we usually hear examples of industrial workers who become wealthy businessmen, not the other way around. But just because you climbed up the ladder (or were born way higher than most), doesn’t mean you will stay there. So we at Bored Panda thought it would be interesting to hear from those who fell down.
- Scamming Loser Demands New Girlfriend Drop Out of College to Pay For His Car Repairs, Internet Suspects a ‘Tinder Swindler’
- “Am I The Jerk For Not Letting My Parents Into My Son’s Life After They Secretly Tested His DNA?”
- “It’s Worth The Petty Revenge”: Person Gets Back At Their Entitled Neighbor By Shelling Out An Extra $40 To Take Away His Parking Spot
- Photographer Documents The Journey Of Daily Commuters Around Mexico, And Here Are The Best 86 Photos
- Adults Are Sharing The Most Innocently Stupid Things Kids Have Ever Done And Said, Here Are 130 Of The Best