80 Great Pieces Of Life Advice From People Over 40 Who Want To Make Younger Folks’ Lives Easier And Better
Throughout life, we naturally pick up small pieces of wisdom to put into our arsenals of experiences. From more practical tips like “eat mindfully” and “exercise every day” to corny but deeply universal truths — “stay true to yourself”. We always keep an eye out for ways to improve the quality of our lives. Eventually, looking back on the decisions we’ve made, most of us uncover valuable lessons about how to make life more joyful and less problematic.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges