“80s/90s Kids: What’s Something A School Teacher Did To You That Would Not Fly Today?”
The 80s were a magical time. Cyndi Lauper, The Police, and The Cure were at their peaks, and we were blessed with classic films like The Breakfast Club, Back to the Future, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and Ghostbusters. Today, we love to relive the nostalgia through watching Stranger Things and blasting ‘Running Up That Hill’ while biking through our childhood neighborhoods. But while we tend to recall all of the wonderful things about the 80s, we often forget that it was a completely different time, particularly in the way that children were treated.
- 30 Events That Recently Turned 100 Years Old And Show How Different Or Similar Life Was Then, Shared In This Online Group
- 35 Times ‘Insane’ Parents Did Things That Were So Absurd, They Got Shamed Online
- “I Can’t Go Back”: 30 Expensive Purchases That Really Paid Off, As Shared By People In This Online Thread
- 50 “Perfectly Timed Pics” That Might Make You Look Twice
- 50 Of The Most Curiosity-Inducing Historical Photographs (New Pics)