80s And 90s Kids Share What Messed-Up Things Their Teachers Did That Would Not Be Ok These Days (80 Answers)
The 80s were a magical time. Cyndi Lauper, The Police, and The Cure were at their peaks, and we were blessed with classic films like The Breakfast Club, Back to the Future, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and Ghostbusters. Today, we love to relive the nostalgia through watching Stranger Things and blasting ‘Running Up That Hill’ while biking through our childhood neighborhoods. But while we tend to recall all of the wonderful things about the 80s, we often forget that it was a completely different time, particularly in the way that children were treated.
- This Artist Draws Amusing Comics Featuring Ridiculous Situations (34 New Pics) Interview With Artist
- 39 People Joined This Thread, Giving Their Unexpected And Funny Responses When Someone Asks “Why Are You Still Single?”
- Teen’s Parents Press Charges Against Bridezilla After She Spammed Daughter With “Hateful Messages” Over Dress Kerfuffle
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Bridezilla Blames Teen For Being “Too Flashy” And Ruining Her Big Day, Gives An Ultimatum That Leads To Teen’s Parents Pressing Charges