84 People Share What Career Options Are “Traps” And Which Ones Are Often Overlooked
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Perhaps you idolized doctors or veterinarians, and you swore some form of the medical field was in your future. Maybe you always wanted to be a photographer or visual artist? Or you decided to become a pilot after your first experience flying in an airplane? We all grow up with dreams for our futures, but once the time comes to choose a career path, there are a lot more factors to consider than what looks or sounds the most exciting.
- 33 Things Guys Should Never, Ever Say To Their Partners, As Shared In This Online Group
- “Am I A Jerk For Keeping The Engagement Ring And Giving Up Asking To Propose In Front Of My Parents And In-Laws?”
- The “WeRateDogs” Twitter Account With 9M Followers Rates People’s Dogs, And It’s As Hilarious As It Is Wholesome (120 New Pics)
- 102 Times People Heard Someone Say Something So Blatantly Stupid, They Just Had To Share It Online Interview With Author
- 83 Of The Best Examples Of ‘Friendly Architecture’ Around The World, As Shared In This Online Group Interview