Delusional Job Flyer Blames ‘Lazy Workers’ For 50% Price Increase, Inspires This TikToker To Share 19 Ridiculous Job Signs
Everyone wants to find a job with attractive benefits. Medical insurance can be frighteningly expensive, if your job does not provide it, and it’s great to know that you can still get paid during your annual January ski trip. However, when it comes to businesses that do not offer benefits and have less than ideal working conditions, they can have a hard time finding workers. Especially in 2022, when unions are on the rise and employees are feeling empowered to speak out about the downsides of their jobs, companies need to adapt to the increased standards of today, or they will be called out.
- Guy Disgusted By Brother’s Behavior At His Kid’s Birthday Party Finally Calls Him Out, Asks If It Was Too Much
- Apartment Complex Owner Pulls ‘Nuclear Revenge’ On The Site Manager Who Was In Charge Of His Property But Neglected It Instead
- 89 Spot-On Memes About Office Life, As Shared By The “Corporate Bish” Instagram Account Interview With Author
- 99 Times Kids Threw Savage Burns At Adults And They Landed Beautifully
- 43 Experts Share What Food Myths People Need To Finally Stop Believing